Friday, 19 August 2011

Classy Clutches

I have a new obsession at the moment, when it comes to handbags, I just can't get enough of clutch bags. The bigger the better I say, I have a lot of essentials that I like to carry with me on a night out, so, I need a spacious but yet pretty bag. I am loving the large flat clutch bags that are all the rage at the minute, and a little birdy tells me that faux snakeskin bags are going to be the 'IT' bag for the Autumn.

I've put together a little collection of my favourite oh so pretty bags at the minute....


Jimmy Choo Rivera Clutch bag

£525

Prince Check Envelope Clutch 

£14.99
 Love this one! I actually bought this for myself last week, it looks far more expensive then it actually is, adds a sense of elegance to your outfit, and the inside is fairly spacious.

Makell Haircalf Large Envelope Clutch 

$295
 

Ted Baker Quilted I-Pad Sleeve

 
Okay, so I know that the above is an I-Pad case, but there's no reason why it can't be used as a clutch bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment