Friday, 19 August 2011

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm Beau, a teacher with a passion for fashion and spending money on general loveliness! I've just recently bought a house with my boyfriend of 7 years and i've decided to turn the smallest bedroom into a dressing room. My beautiful shoes, bags and accessories deserve a room of their own, rather than being squashed in to one of my many wardrobes! So, this is where my quest began, I started searching for 'dressing room ideas' online and found some wonderful examples that got me incredibly excited about what I wanted in my room. From here, i've become obsessed with buying little wonders to go into my room, which, I might add, hasn't even been decorated yet!
I plan on having a display shelving unit for bags and a similar for shoes, a boudoir style chair and other girly bits and bobs.
Anyone else have so many shoes and bags that they have their own room?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a room for all my clothes/purses/shoes! One day maybe!!

    ReplyDelete